Everyone knows that water is the basis of life, not only for humans, but for the entire planet. No matter how paradoxical it may seem, but at first glance, such a simple chemical compound like H2O is still not fully understood, and a simple colorless liquid still remains the most mysterious and mystical substance.
In nature, there is no more mysterious substance than water. In fact, water is not subject to any laws of physics. She has her own laws, created by nature only for her. During cooling below +4 ° C water does not compress but expands. Water in a solid state is not heavier than in a liquid state, like all bodies, but, on the contrary, it is lighter. No other gases, except oxygen and hydrogen, form a liquid when mixed with each other. Any volume of water is one giant molecule - a dipole. Water remembers everything: it carries information to the cells and the body. Water has its own energy, which is one of the mysteries studied by science.
Water does not contain vitamins and minerals. Nevertheless, its beneficial effects on the body can be listed endlessly.
Water is really an undervalued part of the optimal health equation. Gilbert Ning Ling, who was a pioneer in researching water, discovered that water in human cells is a very structured and organized substance with astonishing properties.
Gerald Pollack, researcher and the author of the book The Fourth Phase of Water: Beyond Solid, Liquid, and Vapor in his phenomenal read explained the theory of the fourth state of water. The book is easy to understand and is very clear even to amateurs. It explains that the fourth phase of water is a living water called "EZ-water", where EZ stands for "exclusion zone". This water can both save energy like a battery and transport it.
Japanese researcher Dr. Masaru Emoto conducted amazing experiments with water. They confirmed that water has memory and is able to encode information.
In the laboratory of Dr. Emoto, water was subjected to various influences: they spoke and wrote certain words and phrases, read prayers, turned on music, etc.
After each type of exposure, water was very quickly frozen in a cryogenic chamber. The frozen water was examined under a microscope. After each exposure, water molecules formed crystals that were fundamentally different in appearance.
Here are some results of his research:
- Water responds to melodic music with the formation of elegant crystals during freezing.
- Under the influence of the word “thank you” in whatever language, a beautiful, well-formed crystal is formed.
- With rude and offensive words in any languages, crystals were not formed...
- Water heated in a microwave oven, as well as after exposure to electromagnetic waves of a cell phone, TV, computer, does not form crystals.
- One of the most harmonious and beautiful crystals formed under the influence of the state of love and appreciation.
Masaru Emoto explored the “outside” water - the water that flows from the tap. So, you may ask how does this apply to us? There is still inner water, which our bodies consist of. What words do we say to ourselves and others, what are we thinking about, what kind of music are we listening to? What is our inner water state? Here are the questions we should not ignore.
Recently, there have been many speculations about Masaru Emoto being pseudo-scientist. His experiments have been criticized a lot. To make sure that the water perceives thoughts does not require special equipment. At any time, anyone can perform an experiment with a cloud, described by Masaru Emoto.
To erase a small cloud in the sky, do the following:
1. Do not do this with much stress. If you are too excited, your energy will not come from you easily.
2. Visualize that the energy enters the intended cloud directly from your consciousness and illuminates each part of the cloud.
3. Say in past tense: "the cloud has disappeared."
4. At the same time, express gratitude also in the past tense.
We would love to hear about your experiments. Please send your results to email@example.com
“The memory of life arrived on this earth carried by the soul of water. From this memory, life awoke, the human being emerged....” Masaru Emoto